Hi Rawlin,

Adding CNAME Alias for sharing an origin to resolve the conflicts looks
good and it should work. So that , if a conflict is detected, the operator
has to setup up CNAME alias for that particular origin.

For MSO, when some one configures an MSO, he would probably meant to use an
origin server(s) which is different from Delivery service's orgin_fqdn. So
when go_direct is true and mid cache is offline, Edge will go to Delivery
service configured orgin_fqdn which is not an intented behaviour if some
one configured MSO.

Thanks,
Vijayanand S