>GET /internal/api/$version/cdns/dnsseckeys/refresh
>     Exactly the same as /api/1.4/cdns/dnsseckeys/refresh - needs backport
> to v1.1?

It didn't exist in 1.1, new things require new minor versions. All of these
will have to go in a new minor version, currently 1.4+. We can only
"backport" code, not changes to API versions.

Which is to say, `/internal/api/$version/cdns/dnsseckeys/refresh` is done,
and can be removed in the next major release.