-0

Not a big deal, the library seems small and stable enough, and the license
is fine. But is it really necessary? Generating a V4 GUID is as simple as:

uuid := make([]byte, 16)
_, err := rand.Read(uuid)

Do we need V1 GUIDs? IMO we should never be generating V1 GUIDs, unless
they're absolutely necessary for something like backwards compatibility.
They include the user's MAC and can be a security concern.

If not, is it really worth pulling in a library for 2 lines?