Hey All,
Good news, Rawlin has volunteer to be our 4.x release manager!  Thank you
Rawlin!

I am going to work with Rawlin to get a 4.x branch created early next
week.  Once this branch is created, all changes that we want to include in
4.0 will need to have a backport PR opened against the 4.x branch.  I
didn't get too much feedback on critical features that are outstanding for
4.0, so we may look at creating a release candidate before the end of
November.
Ultimately, the plan is to get 4.0 out and then try to get on a 4-6 week
cadence with minor releases.  I will send another email on how I would like
this to look.

Please let me know if you have any strong objections to the plan for 4.0,
otherwise Rawlin and I will continue to move forward.

Thanks,
Dave

PS -- WE STILL NEED ONE MORE VOTE ON 3.1, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP US!