Thanks for the background!!!

I more lean towards removing code that is unmaintained / unused. That and git
would allow us to get it back if we ever did want to.

The trafficcontrol repo is a MONSTER of a repo and it makes it very
confusing/daunting to anyone new coming in (I know first-hand).

That being said if others agree not to remove those I would be fine leaving
them in there but suggest we move them to the other experimental directory in
the repository
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/tree/master/experimental.