Hey All,
I know we just got 4.0 released, but in the spirit of quicker and smaller
releases, I think it is time to start working on our 4.1 release.  4.1
already has quite a bit of new functionality in it, as well as a move to
the 2.0 API, so it's already big enough to warrant a new release. I put
together some high level release notes for 4.1, please see below.  If you
have anything in particular that you are still working on and want to get
into 4.1 please let me and Rawlin know BEFORE we cut the 4.1 branch,
preferably by the end of the week.

Thanks,
Dave

*ATC 4.1*
Changelog: https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

*New Features: *
Added support for ATS Slice Plugin on HTTP/DNS DSes
Added eDNS0 Client Subnet support per DS
Added the ability to fetch users by role
Added Let's Encrypt support for managing certificates
Added support for IPv6 only caches

*Improvements: *
Traffic Router DNSSEC Zone Diffing
Added optimistic quorum to Traffic Monitor
More Golang API endpoint conversions
Atscfg now generates all Config Files at once reducing load on TO
Updated all clients to use API 2.0

*Bug Fixes:*
Increased default ORT (atscfg) timeout from 10s to 30s, made it configurable
Fixed Traffic Portal regenerating CDN DNSSEC keys with the wrong effective
date

*Other: *
API updated to version 2.0
Deprecated Db/admin.pl script was removed in favor of the db/admin binary
Traffic Ops Python client no longer supports Python 2
Many unused or unnecessary API endpoints