There is still some work to be done before the release branch is ready to
be cut (see: https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/milestone/18 ). I now
plan to cut the 6.0.x release branch on Monday, August 2.

Please land any non-bugfix changes you want included in ATC 6.0.0 within
the next 3 weeks.

-Zach