>> 6. Our Slack invite <https://s.apache.org/slack-invite> is no longer a
>> Slack invite
>>  - We should make a web form to allow people to request access.
>> - Need a volunteer.
Why not just have people send an email to the mailing list requesting
access?  Isn't that a lot easier than making a web form that has to send a
message to someone to create the account?  We used to have a google form
for the old slack and I had to be diligent to keep up with it, so I would
rather not have that same process for someone else...