1. Attendance
  - Zach Hoffman (Comcast)
  - Dandy Pham (Comcast)
  - Taylor Frey (Comcast)
  - Steve Hamrick (Comcast)
  - Srijeet Chatterjee (Comcast)
2. Discuss what went well or could be improved about the Content Delivery
track
  - Don't forget the Apachecon post-event survey for comments about e.g.
platform hosting, schedule layout, etc.
  - Discuss things we put on the survey next meeting
3. ocket8888 added a lot to our GH wiki. Thanks ocket8888
  - Maybe add commit tracking to a slack channel
4. (mailing list thread) Slack invites (has anyone used the new
https://s.apache.org/tc-slack-request short URL?)
  - Doesn't look like it so far
5. (mailing list thread) 6.0.0 RC3 follow-up thread (t3c improvements)
  - Hopefully a new RC can be cut soon, issue with "diffs not appearing in
report mode" are not reproduceable so far