1. Attendance
    - Jeremy Mitchell
    - Stephen Hamrick
    - Zach Hoffman
    - Rawlin Peters
    - Taylor Frey
    - Dandy Pham
2. Do we need 6.0.2? There's a milestone, and an issue with the
Riak-to-Postgres TV migration tool
    - 6.0.2 is coming
    - Add stuff to the milestone if you want it backported
    - There's also a fix to remove an unused dependency from the TO RPM
    - 6.0.2 needs a t3c fix to alleviate an upgrade incompatibility
with the unstable TO API it uses
3. ML: Making Use of GitHub Triage Role
    - Allows people to close/re-open issues, add milestones/labels to
things, etc.
    - Follow-up to occur on the ML
4. ML: LDAP CVE Announcement
    - Security guidelines for CVE reporting and handling are confusing.
5. tech debt issue grooming
    - #6319 - added "medium" label
    - #6266 - added "medium" label
    - #6249 - No action, sparked a spin-off discussion
        a. Should we have priority labels?
            - It's simpler and more open to instead add
level-of-effort labels which can be used by contributors to determine
priority.