    - Jeremy Mitchell
    - Zach Hoffman
    - Justin Howard
    - Srijeet Chatterjee
    - Ashish Paudyal
    - Eric Holguin
    - Stephen Hamrick
    - Taylor Frey
2. With 6.1.0 released should we start planning for the April 1st
release? Should that be 6.2.0 or 7.0.0?
    - If we make TO API v4.0 stable and remove 2.0 it needs to be 7.0.0
        - APIv4 will have been unstable for roughly 6 months
3. Java 17 support in Traffic Router?
    - Should represent performance benefits
    - Upgrade impact currently unknown
    - An issue will be opened
4. Go 1.18 is late
    - 10 remaining release blockers
5. ML: CVE-2022-23206: Apache Traffic Control: Server-Side Request
Forgery in Traffic Ops endpoint POST /user/login/oauth
    - We should consider joining that program that compensates bug finders
6. ML: Google Summer of Code 2022
    - Could work on TPv2
    - Developer "CDN-in-a-Box" should help with contributions to other
components
7. Should blueprints be required?
    - How big is "too big to not have a blueprint"?
    - How do we ensure the blueprint process doesn't slow down development?
        - Jeremy (paraphrased): While stopping for discussion
inherently causes a slow-down, but the contentions had would surface
eventually, so by paying that cost up-front it's actually faster in
the long-term to use a blueprint to hash these things out
8. 19 tech debt issues are missing impact labels
    - #3350 - Added "medium impact" label
    - #3346 - No action
        - Issue will be opened to track the removal of Riak as a
supported TV back-end
    - #3343 - Added "medium effort" and "low impact" labels
    - #3340 - Added "medium impact" and "low effort" labels
    - #3338 - Closed as complete
    - #3288 - Added "medium impact" label