That docs page already is, nominally, where that information is presented,
since that's where the deprecation notices and the v4 instability notice
is. But it's version-specific. To see the API versions supported by a
different ATC version, you have to go to the docs page for that ATC
version. There's nowhere that a version matrix covering multiple ATC
versions exists, currently.