1. Attendance
    - Zach Hoffman
    - Jeremy Mitchell
    - Stephen Hamrick
    - Eric Holguin
    - Srijeet Chatterjee
2. We have C++ code scanning now - what other static analysis should we add?
    - We could enforce GoDocs with our golangci-lint configuration file
    - golangci-lint has 84 total linters, we could try to enable more of them
    - Mailing list may be required to come to any descisions
3. 7.0 status update?
    - Ansible "Dataset loader" may not make the cut for 7.0.0 - we can
just accept that it may be broken and do a simple API version change
without checking if the new API structures will actually work where
they're now used
    - We've been assured that the TV "idempotentiation" PR will be
worked on this week
    - We have 2 separate PRs open to rewrite Perl script servercheck
"extensions" to small Go programs. They use APIv2 at the moment.
4. Reminder to send a mailing list item regarding "stale" issues/PRs
5. Mailing List Thread: Cache Config Service Blueprint
    - Needs reviews