We have some release blockers for 2.0. Specifically:

TC-119: traffic_ops/client dependency license issue
    We cannot ship with Category-X LGPL software, so I’m waiting for this to be
resolved before cutting a release branch
 "TC-185 post install doesn’t run due to missing perl module”
    We shouldn’t ship a release in which the install process is broken in this
way.
   *There’s no assignee yet for this, any volunteers?*

I think if we can get those two taken care of we can cut an RC0 later this
week.

Major bugs we will ship with (unless someone objects):
    TC-203: Mojo doesn’t set cachable headers on public files”
    TC-190: TTL type mismatch in CrConfig
    TC-189: ssl_multicert.config too slow

—Eric