The Influx Changelog contains sections for Features vs Bugfixes.

I personally find that useful and would like to keep something similar in our
Changelog. Hopefully with JIRA or Issues we can indicate with a label or tag
which section this item should go into (defaulting to Bugfix to not be a pain)

—Eric