Hi All-
  We had some discussion around what level of support we want to offer to users
of our software.

  I'd like to suggest a policy that for all releases we will fix all security
issues and we will fix regressions at discretion of the release manager.

  There was also discussion about how long we should support a release for.

  Options included:
  - Doing only 1-2 LTS releases per year
  - Having many smaller point releases with 1 or 2 LTS releases per year.

  We should also define the support timeline of an LTS release to say
supporting the two most recent LTS at all times.

  Thoughts?