I know many of you are working on issues within Traffic Control.  I am trying
to get a better assessment of what is in flight.  If you are working on a
particular issue can you please click on the “Start Progress” button on the
issue so we know it is being worked.   If you are working on something
undocumented, please open an issue. I am happy to help with this if I can.

If anyone can’t see this button you may need additional access rights to the
project.  Please let me know and I will update you in the system.

Ryan Durfey
Sr. Product Manager - CDN | Comcast Technology Solutions
1899 Wynkoop Ste. 550 | Denver, CO 8020
M | 303-524-5099
ryan_dur...@comcast.com<mailto:ryan_dur...@comcast.com>
CDN Support (24x7): 866-405-2993 or