@Dave @Eric
I have my current code pushed to my fork, and it can be compared against
apache/master here [1].

I did see Zhilin’s original proposal on the mailing list, and I also thought it
seemed similar
but not the same thing as what I’d been working on. In his example, there is a
reference
to “tr.test.ipcdn.mycompany.com.”, which means the routing names are not being
completely replaced, and custom DS domain support would be added alongside the
current functionality of using routing names like “tr” and “edge”.

- Rawlin

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/master...rawlinp:per-cdn-routing-names_2