Hi Derek,

Could you please shade more light on the problem you are trying to solve?

As I see it, option #3 is indeed more flexible - as it can work in a DS
granularity.
It is even more powerful when you combine it with other extensions for this
table suggested in the "Drop Server -> Delivery Service assignments".

However, as you describe options #1,#2 as valid options, it seems that the
problem you are dealing with completely resides in the "servers" domain -
as the server should have the same behavior for all delivery-services.
Therefore, option #1 might be more suitable.

Nir