The go migration is my fault…. I couldn’t figure out how to do some of that
stuff in SQL, and I think anyone would be hard pressed to do that.

Wasn’t aware we need the go compiler for that when I went down that path
though.

Maybe another alternative is to make a “light migration”? Here’s my thinking -
if I remember correctly most of that go code deals with the MSO config moving
from parameter overrides in header_rewrite to parent.config. If you don’t have
MSO, or are willing to migrate that stuff by hand, we can create a simple SQL
migration that just does the schema changes…

I’ll be more careful pulling in something new like that next time, sorry…

Cheers,
JvD