Yes, this is the UDP thing. We've had customers with clients that sit
behind DNS infrastructure that has problems with large response packets.

However, the "max" is going to be installation dependent, though. Variables
such as edge hostname convention, and CDN DNS domain suffixes are going to
cause that threshold to vary from installation to installtion. If you have
short FQDNS, you can fit many of them in a single UDP response.

__Jason