`What effect should I expect to see from this change?`

This is a perfect question, and one that absolutely needs to be
answered. But either

a) it is answered already in the commit message; or
b) the commit message is insufficient and needs to be `git -amend`ed.

I definitely wouldn't want a PR that contained that information only
in the PR body,
and there's not a whole lot of value in asking them to re-type it. The
"copy/paste" thing
at the top is already a bit of duplication anyway.