I think API porting is certainly one option.

What about features that aren’t on the roadmap- something that could be a good
3 month project but isn’t likely to happen on its own?

- Perhaps a prototype feature like updates needed for HTTP/2 or a new
implementation of the NetworkNode class?
- Maybe something UI related- drag and drop graphs on Traffic Portal or viewing
Traffic Monitor “health” inside of Traffic Portal
- Not sure where things stand with Traffic Logs but maybe some type of data
sciencey project?

Any other ideas?

—Eric