Hi,
    Continue with TubeMQ's wechat group discussion, shall we use JIRA or
Github issue to track issues for TubeMQ?
    My recommendation is to use JIRA, for following reasons:
1. Most of existing Apache projects use JIRA to track issues which is more
friendly to project management with lots of functions.
2. Github (and issue) is not own by Apache, so it could be more risky to
lost history or access especially during repository migration, etc.
3. Existing workflow of many projects are JIRA based, and many of tubemq
contributors/committers are from them, such as hadoop, flink, spark, hbase,
etc. It could be more friendly to early contributor.
     Thoughts?

Thanks,

Junping