Hi,

> I have pinged the team and they should reply soon.

How and where is this off list communication happening? This has been asked
several times and no answer has been supplied. Has it been made clear to the
project that communication and decisions needs to happen on this mailing list?
I understand it may take time to move towards that, but the project needs to
show signs of doing so, more so than they currently have, otherwise they may
need to explain to the IPMC why they should be an incubating project.

Without communication on this list the mentors and the IPMC can't help the
project. Without communication on this list this project going to find it hard
to grow it's community. Without communication on this list the project will not
graduate.

Thanks,
Justin