Hi Yiheng,

I agree that it helps we standardize the commit title. Actually the
ZooKeeper community
use

ZOOKEEPER-XXX: (optional components) PR description

And thus I use

TUBEMQ-7: Using StringBuilder instead of StringBuffer in BaseResult

I'm ok with your proposal but what's important IMO is document the decision
both, at least, on

1. TubeMQ wiki page
2. CONTRIBUTE.md in repo
(optional) 3. PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE in GitHub so that we notify our
contributors once they try to
submit a pull request.

Best,
tison.