Hi,

A couple of weeks back I posted an email asking about progress of this podling.

I can see a lot of work has been done but there still some more to do:

- Submitting the software grant?
This doesn’t seem to have been submitted yet, is that correct?

- Moving the repos over to ASF infrastructure.
Work was done on this before the SGA was submitted. This is not ideal.

- Moving the website over to ASF infrastructure
I’ve got conflicting information on what happening here. There is development
off list and a POC being shown onlist. I’ve received no answer about the
incubator requirements for this website or where this work is being done.

- Having all PPMC members sign ICLAs
I believe this has been completed.

- Adding all PPMC members to the roster
I believe this has been completed.

- Having all PPMC members signed up to the private list
A couple of PPMC members are still not signed up.

Anyone add anything to the above?

Thanks,
Justin