In experimenting with using the Mediator from a binding impl, rather than
only via the DataTransformationInterceptor on the wire, I found myself
needing to use the exact same logic (that the DataTransformationInterceptor
uses) to map an Message's fault body to both the source/target fault
DataType.

I coded up a refactoring of the fault matching function and added it to a
sandbox:
 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sandbox/scottkurz/core-databinding

I'd be interested to hear any comments.   (I got the 1.3 itests to pass with
my change though I have some JDK issues and can't get HEAD to build)

Thanks,
Scott