From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 1:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: [DISCUSS] How to build your own Tuscany SCA Java distribution

Hi Haleh,

I'm doing something similar for the SMILA project. I want to figure out which bundles we need for a basic setup, mostly to minimize 3rd party dependencies. See http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA/Development_Guidelines/Tuscany_Integration. As a basis I used the information on http://services.alphaworks.ibm.com/manyeyes/browse/data?q=tuscany provided by Graham. But this contains only the import dependencies between bundles. They don't show dependencies between bundles regarding "features". I tried to figure this out manually on a try and error basis, so my list of bundles may contain unneeded bundles or it might even miss bundles. It would be great if you could take a look on this or if I could compare my results with yours. Nevertheless, my current setup runs fine and my next goals are to provide bundle lists to extend the basic setup with remote bindings (rmi and ws).

Perhaps we can share our experiences.

Bye,
Daniel