I noticed an annoyance in the scenario that we are developing in a top-down
style, starting with two WSDL interfaces, which we wish to use as a
forward/callback pair.

Since this is top-down, we generate Java interfaces from each WSDL using
something like wsimport.   The annoyance is that I have to go and add an
@Callback(MyCallbackIntf.class) to the generated forward interface, to link
the two interfaces together.

In a quick test it seemed that if I didn't do that I had problems (maybe I
should try another test, but wanted to throw this out for discussion
first...)

Strikes me as ugly to have to add an SCA intf to generated code....

Now, I realize the OSOA Java annotations/apis implies that you need to do
this.  But I was wondering, if the component configures an <interface.wsdl
... interface=".." callbackInterface".."> then shouldn't that be enough to
link the two?

Or is there some need for the runtime to be able to look at the forward intf
Class object and determine the callback intf Class that I'm not seeing,
(perhaps for some particular API I'm not paying attention to)?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Scott