I have reorganized the directory structure in sandbox/travelsample
so that the code structure is the same as for the rest of Tuscany:
  src/main/java/xxx    Java code for package xxx
  src/main/resources   other files: composite, WSDL, BPEL, HTML, CSS, XSD
  src/main/resources/META-INF   sca-contribution.xml
  src/main/webapp      chapter 8 already had this
  src/test/java/xxx    test Java code for package xxx
  src/test/resources   other test files: composite, etc.

I am able to do a complete top-level build from the travelsample
directory.  (I needed to comment out a few lines for this.)
It is possible that there could be one or two small fix-ups
still needed (e.g., in some pom files).

I have also changed all the dependency pom version numbers to 1.4.

I'm planning a few more changes soon:

Use 1.0-SNAPSHOT instead of 1.4 for the travelsample version number

Change maven repo artifact names to travelsample-xxxx

Fix up the ant scripts that run the node launchers

Change the "scatours" package names to "com.tuscanyscatours"
(I'll hold off on this for a day or two to give people a chance
to consider this and maybe make other suggestions... or offer
to help :-)

  Simon