On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:29 AM, <rf...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: rfeng
> Date: Fri Feb 13 05:29:32 2009
> New Revision: 743992

> Log:
> Add profiles to control if tools.jar should be listed as a system
> dependency. tools.jar doesn't exist on Mac OS.

This actually breaks it in my default environment which is i think what
other people might get from a vanilla Java install on windows. I can fix it
by changing java home but it would be nice if we could find a more reliable
way to make this work:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while
executing this line:
C:\Tuscany\SVN\trunk\itest\distribution\binding-ws-calculator\build.xml:36:
The following error occurred while executing
 this line:
C:\Tuscany\SVN\trunk\distribution\all\target\apache-tuscany-sca-all-2.0-SNAPSHOT-dir\tuscany-sca-2.0-SNAPSHOT\samples\bi
nding-ws-calculator\build.xml:37: Unable to find a javac compiler;
com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.

   ...ant