From: "Scott Kurz" <scottk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:14 PM
To: <dev@tuscany.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Use of Existing (non-SCA) Mechanisms for Resolving Artifacts

Ram,

Thanks for the updated summary.

I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

First, this is probably an obvious question, but by the "SCA
resolution mechanism" you mean:
1.  first look in the current contribution
    and if not found
2. then look for SCA contribution import/exports.

Second, the behavior you described makes sense to me, but we do agree
it is not what the Assembly spec says, right?   I am not trying to
push on spec compliance at the moment, just getting clear since we'd
been discussing the spec statement in the past.

Thanks, Scott