There is a snippet of what a pom.xml using this looks like in the README,
and i've just added a bit more text about what it does to the trunk README
at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/maven-plugins/trunk/maven-zip-plugin/README

You could see a complete pom.xml by running the archetype as described in
the previous email on this thread, or, in svn in the archetype module
there's the resource it uses to create the pom.xm at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sca/archetypes/contribution-zip/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/pom.xml

   ...ant