On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> More comments inline.
> For example, we have a java method A talking to B:
>
> A:
> void updateAddress(String customerId, AddressSDO address)
>
> B:
> @RequestWrapper(...)
> @ResponseWrapper(...)
> void updateAddress(String customerId, AddressJAXB address)
>
> We don't have a SDO wrapper, so we convert AddressSDO to AddressJAXB.

Hmm.. for this case, I would think we would want to generate an SDO
wrapper instead.   (I'm thinking more along the lines of registering a
type/elem dynamic-SDO-style, not necessarily generating a static SDO
wrapper).

Anyway, this is getting a bit off the point of my original question,
which you definitely answered.

I'm going to open a JIRA at least for now as I think the global elem
unmarshalling would be useful, though I'm not so sure how it could be
added to the existing set of JAXB-related transformers (i.e. how would
we pick which unmarshalling style to choose?).

Thanks,
Scott