Hi Lookman,

As I mentioned in our previous chat sessions, this week and next I will not
have regular access to email. On any chance I get to check email I will
check for any messages you might send. In any case, I advise you to continue
with your weekly updates and discussions on the dev list. These exchanges
will keep the community informed on your progress and can be very useful in
case you are in need of some help.

Additionally, I want to give you a heads-up for the coming mid-term
evaluation on July 6th. During the week following that date mentors and
students evaluate their projects.

Good luck and keep up your nice progress!