I've brought in the new otest structure from OASIS [1]. You can see
how we currently handle it in svn here [2]. The structure is now...

newlayout/
   sca-assembly  - the contents of [1] retrieved using svn:export
   tuscany-test-runner - the tuscany specific runner/properties
overlayed with test files from sca-assembly using an ant based copy

I'd like to get rid of the ant based copy of files out to the
tuscany-test-runner but this is going to take a bit of research and
negotiation with the OASIS team. In the mean time this gets us up and
going and it's much simpler than it was before when we have to have
all our own contribution directories also.

I've left the "current" directory in place and unchanged for now but
beware that this pulls old versions of the tests from OASIS so please
us the "newlayout" version. I'll give it a few days and then remove
"current" from Tuscany.

There is an issue with the OASIS test directory as of today where the
Test_Client build fails because it can't find a META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
file. To get round this I just copied the file from the
src/main/resource directory of the same project. I'll address this
issue to OASIS>

Running the tests gives 58 failures now which is about twice as many
as we had a couple of weeks ago so we appear to have broken a few
things. I'll look to see if something changes in the new test
structure of if there is a problem in Tuscany itself.

Regards

Simon

[1] http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/sca-assembly/TestCases/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sca/otest/newlayout/