On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'll post more info tonight when I get back home, where I can
>> reproduce the issue all the time.
>>

> I tried debugging this a bit yesterday, as it started to happen in my
> other machine as well.... This happens on the 2nd time
> HazelcastEndpointRegistry.start() is called when executing
> HazelcastBindingTestcase... It seems that other had similar issues
> when searching google, but some comments were recommending moving to
> new release which we are already... so I'm not sure I have the same
> issue...
>
> On this machine (see log below [1] ), the problem seems that it's
> getting the ip from a virtual network that got setup by vmware, but at
> home, it's just from regular internal ip from my router.
>
> Is there a way to force the IP ? Or better configure which network
> interface to be used ?

Yes both of those can be done, but it would be good to fix it so it
just works. It looks like its a hazelcast issue but they're very
responsive and helpful. So you can recreate this every time you build
binding-hazelcast-runtime so could get some more debug detail like
running with debug message logging or if i was to give you a patch
with more debug?

   ...ant