On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> It looks like we do need to add the code to check the extension to see
> if it "provides" the intent before raising the error. I just ran
> across this in the async sample that Kelvin's been bringing up where
> it fails with this error even though binding.ws does always provide
> asyncInvocation.

I added that piece in 964438, but I think there's still more work to
do. The extensionType that is present at build time seems to be a
default one added by CompositeProcessor.read. Only the binding name is
set. I'm looking into this now, but if we need to revert back to
issuing a warning for the time being, that's fine.

Brent