On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What shall we do with this release? I've been holding off cutting an
> RC while all the otests get fixed, a lot of those are done now but the
> Java CAA and CI ones still have tests to be fixed. Should do a release
> now as its starting to take a while or hold off for another week or so
> to see if we can pass either/both of those test suites? (which would
> give a release passing all the assembly, policy, ws, java caa, and
> java ci which would be nice so I'd be happy to hold off for now)
>
>   ...ant

I'd like us to get the tests passing but we need to check how many
more new tests there are going to be in these areas. We're tracking
something of a moving target at the moment which will just keep
pushing the release out. If that's going to continue to be the case we
should do the release now. If not I'd vote for delaying another week
or so to get the tests passing.

Another piece of work we do need to do is update to the latest version
of the OASIS schema. This will also cause some disruption.

Simon