On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd try:
>
>           <tuscany:binding.rest name="rest">
>                <tuscany:operationSelector.rpc />
>                <tuscany:response>
>                   <tuscany:wireFormat.json />
>                </tuscany:response>
>           </tuscany:binding.rest>
>
> This would then be accessible via URL

I've tried that and still get the IllegalArgumentException: wrong
number of arguments. Looking in the code thats caused by the loop at
line 113 of RPCOperationSelectorInterceptor which is only adding
things to the message if the operation parameters have the jaxrs
QueryParam annotation, which this service doesn't use. Whats the
intention, should the binding work with arbitrary services or only for
for jaxrs classes?

   ...ant