I'm seeing lots of errors when trunk/compliance runs at the moment.
However the only error I see when I run otest/newlayout is the
JCA_11021 failure related to lack of holder support in the runtime
(TUSCANY-3664).

Firstly, I assume others see failures in trunk/compliance. If so can
we now upgrade the versions of the otests that the trunk compliance
directories use so that the latest versions get used? We can then
mostly remove the exclusions from the trunk/compliance poms and have a
more accurate record of whether we're breaking otests as we make
changes.

I'm posting rather than just getting on and doing  it because we build
zips of the tests, in lieu of OASIS publishing them at the moment, but
these zips are help in Ant's p.a.o space [1]. They haven't been
updated since May.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/otests/maven/

Regards

Simon