Luciano Resende wrote:
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
I thought we already included the Ibiblio mirror in the top level pom?
Is it just that because the download.java.net works (but very slowly)
that it's choosing that one but not completing. I don't believe there
is an issue with using Ibiblio. Especially as we already include it as
a mirror. There would be a problem if there are things at
download.java.net that are not at Ibiblio.

I think that's exactly the case, where download.java.net have some
artifacts not available in ibiblio. But, anyway, if you can make that
change and succeed in a top down build with a clean maven repo it
should be ok.

You're right, and this is causing me serious problems.

For example, interface-java-jaxws needs jaxws-rt-2.1.7.jar.  This appears
to be available only from download.java.net/maven/1 and the download from
there gets stuck just under half way through.

  Simon