On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:26 AM, Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Florian MOGA <moga....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Simon, are you suggesting to cut down a branch prior to doing the build
>> structure modifications and make them on the branch? What's the procedure
>> you are following when doing a release?
>>

> No, I'm suggesting we get trunk into shape and then cut the branch.

Guys, I'm really in need of a new release, and it seems that we are
spending too much time on structuring the source/samples instead. Do
you guys think we are going to have a release in the next two weeks ?
Otherwise I'll try to cut a M5.1 or M6 (based on m5) in the next
couple days with the fixes I need.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende