On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Florian MOGA <moga....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is everybody fine with using the shell for launching the samples? What's the
> current state of the shell?

My concern here is that we have two shell implementations and the one
in "running tuscany" is no the one, AFAIUI, that has been used to
date. If we can't bring these together maybe we stick with two ways of
doing things. Would be useful to have two subdirectories of "running
tuscany" that describe the two approaches and why they are different.

Simon