On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM, ant elder <antel...@apache.org> wrote:

> The main differences are that the testcase doesn't run Tuscany and the
> Tuscany plugin isn't defined in the pom.xml.

I think having a unit test that starts the Tuscany runtime has multiple
benefits:
  - more helpful for the newbie user (he's actually seeing the runtime
starting)
  - helps us keep track of the broken samples through Hudson

Regarding the tuscany shell, I'm not sure which option I'd prefer for
starting it (declaring the tuscany plugin and use it with maven or have the
user set his path to the jar). I guess I'm fine with both.