Hi, Nirmal.

The idea is to have a simple way to generate a diagram from the composite file
to illustrate the SCA components (service/reference) and their wirings. It
could be a simple .dot or .svg file.

Eclipse has a tooling project for SCA [1]. It can generate nice diagrams. This
idea is more on the lightweight side, for example, allowing a browser to point
to Tuscany runtime to show the composite diagram.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/stp/sca/

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com