On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Guilherme Armigliatto
<guilhermearmiglia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Guilherme Armigliatto, I am Master degree student in Computer
> Science at the University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil.
>
> I have applied for the GSoC 2011 with the project "Implement support for SCA
> components written in Scala". Here is a link to the project [1], but I think
> only mentors have access.  I have exchanged some messages with Florian Moga,
> and he told me that the community would be able to find a mentor to me. =)
>
> I would be glad to be accepted in the GSoC, and working in the Tuscany
> project.
>
> Thanks
>
> ---
> Guilherme Moraes Armigliatto
> Master Degree Student
> Reasoning for Complex Data (RECOD)
> Institute of Computing (IC), University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
> Campinas, SP, Brazil

Hi Guilherme

Welcome! I know a bit about Tuscany but I have to admit I know nothing
about Scala. But I'd be interested to learn. I've applied to be a
mentor but I don't have the right access to see you're proposal yet.
Was it documented in the associated Tuscany JIRA or on the Wiki where
I can read it in the mean time?

Regards

Simon