Hi Amindri, Nirmal,

Your projects will be 2.x extensions so you'll be working on the 2.x branch.
You can use http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/ to
checkout code.

I don't recommend you try and build the whole distribution as it literally
takes hours with an empty maven repo (you probably noticed Tuscany
integrates a good number of different technologies). It's enough to build
the modules you're making modifications on to reflect them into the runtime.
The rest of artifacts will be downloaded from the apache-snapshots
repository. There are times when the Hudson nightly build fails and
2.0-SNAPSHOT artifacts don't get deployed to the apache-snapshots repository
so if you need them, you'll need to build them yourself.

Soon, we'll let you know the exact location where your code will be checked
in so you'll know how to create the patches.

Florian