On 05/01/2011 10:33 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
I'm trying to assign the JIRAs they're working on to Nirmal and Eranda
and they don't show up in the JIRA 'assign' list.

What do we need to do to allow JIRAs to be assigned to them?

Thanks

Answering my own question...

I've added Nirmal, Eranda and Amindri to the 'contributors' JIRA project role. That'll allow JIRAs to be assigned to them.

Guilherme, I couldn't find you in JIRA. If you already have a JIRA account, send me your id and I can add you too. If you don't then it's time to create one :)

--
Jean-Sebastien